Friday, January 7, 2011

Look ma...

Just a quicky...
My lil man.  Just thinking about him brings a smile to my face.  I speak in a softer voice and my eyes well up with tears when I speak about that little boy.  He has me WRAPPED TIGHT around that little 7 month old pinky.  I know.  I admit it.  He's my favorite Ocean...not my favorite SON (DH!!)  anyway.  My little baby is growing up.  As much as I don't want him to, he has braisenly proven this to me in two ways this week... well three, but one he didn't do I did.
1) He was moved to his very own room (I need to blog pics cuz I'm really proud of his room)
2) He slept through the night.
3) this....sniff sniff...



Next thing I know he'll be suitin up for homecoming game sniff sniff wahhhhhhhh!!!!

2 comments:

Stacie said...

Ok so this totally made me teary cuz I know that soon, my lil sunshine will be crawling all over the place too! They grow up wayyyyy too fast!!!

Stacie said...

This totally made me tear up. I just know that before too long, my lil sunshine will be crawling all over the place. They grow up way too fast!!

About Me

My Photo
Hmmm....well I have definitely done things in my life. My favorite of all is being mommy and wife. I am very content in the skin I am in but it took 30 years to get there!