Saturday, January 22, 2011

Artisan Truffles

Hi all my three followers!
If your close enough to me, in the past few years you have been privy enough to receive my yummy chocolate truffles at Christmas time.
I'm VERY proud of these!  a) cuz it took me about three years to dial into the "right" recipe. b) they are super yummy, and c) I've gotten VERY good feed back!
So for all these reasons, I've decided to give it a go and list them for Valentines Day!!
To tempt your tastebuds, follow me...
Mmmmmm.  yummm.....Amaretto Goodness

ohhhhh.  Are you serious?  Is that your tummy growling?

No way??  Did you just salivate on your keyboard?

Thats a few I have to offer!
Check out my listing...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Hmmm....well I have definitely done things in my life. My favorite of all is being mommy and wife. I am very content in the skin I am in but it took 30 years to get there!