Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Day

I would venture to guess that today is one of the most blogged days.  Personally I'm proud of myself...I stayed mostly disconnected today.  But then the kids went to bed and I thought, I better join the ranks and post my own blog for the day!  So here goes.
They say a picture is worth a thousand words, and I think as a present to all of you three that look, I will spare you my antics with words, and just post the pics...

Ocean eating his book

DH's GQ pose...with the liquor

I much prefer this pose

No I didn't put the kids in jail, just thought about it...

Ocean and Papa

This is just a great pic of Rain.

Mmmmm Cookies for breakfast, it MUST be Christmas.

I don't know exactly what this face is but ok...

Ohhhhh look it's the girl behind the camera!
My cute lil fam.

Happy Christmas to all of you.  May next year bring you many laughs, few tears, and great memories.
Love,
Ash

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Hmmm....well I have definitely done things in my life. My favorite of all is being mommy and wife. I am very content in the skin I am in but it took 30 years to get there!