Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My Mother

I haven't been on for a bit.  I have been watching soaps and eating Bon Bons.  Anyway, I have  anew toy, my iPhone 4 and not only can I take pics and video to blog with, I can NOW blog from my phone!  You guys may be seeing me more than you ever wanted to!  
God I love this phone!
So onto it...
My mother has always been a little unconventional as a grandma...in fact I'm surprised more of my blog entries don't share this title...anyway,she teaches my children its ok to eat their boogers, the best wine comes from a box, and the newest talent, how to win a crowd over telling age appropriate jokes.
And just cuz she didn't want me to, I  blogged it hee hee! 
Love you mom!!!


1 comment:

stephrojas said...

OH MY HELL!!! I can't stop laughing!!! I am seriously in tears! I can't put my finger on what makes me laugh more...the joke itself, the fact that she learned it from your mom...HAHAHAHAHA...or the fact that she is SO YOU Ash!!! Oh my!!!I have to get and pull myself together! I seriously have tears running down my face from laughing so hard!!! HAHAHAAHAHAA!!! Thanks for sharing that!!!

About Me

My photo
Hmmm....well I have definitely done things in my life. My favorite of all is being mommy and wife. I am very content in the skin I am in but it took 30 years to get there!