Monday, May 24, 2010

Introducing our newest Force of Nature!

I struggle today to write.  My usual quirkiness is off... and I don't know how deep to go.  I have been writing, and re-writing this post all day, which tells me its not right.  So, today I am just going to include pictures because thats what you want to see.  Then as inspiration hits, I will post my Ocean's birth story.

My beautiful Ocean in his first 48 hours!
May 22, 2010
550 am
9lbs 7oz
Make sure and hit play before you scroll down to the slideshow...the music is sweet!!!




Michelle Featherstone - Sweet Baby
Found at abmp3 search engine




">

2 comments:

melonamc said...

Beautiful! Congratulations. Did you have the baby at home?

Emily Ambrosio said...

Congratulations! Love, Em

About Me

My photo
Hmmm....well I have definitely done things in my life. My favorite of all is being mommy and wife. I am very content in the skin I am in but it took 30 years to get there!