Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Mmm Hmm.

Where oh where do I start?
Surprise number two was found out in Daytona earlier this year. We are pretty calm people, and it's not World War III at our house so we just took it in stride that God hadn't closed our family circle quite yet.
From day one I have said this baby is a girl. My pregnancy has been different, I've felt it's a girl, the Chinese Birth Chart said it, for heavens sake. So when we moved into our new house, I painted all the bedrooms including the nursery. Then for Christmas, baby got three new very cute very frilly outfits!
Today we had our ultra sound.
Our tech...Philip, we love him....knew within the first five minutes the sex of the baby!


Thats right! He confirmed that Evening Snow was on her merry little way!

He was a great tech, explaining things to us and why we looked at things like stomach, kidneys and bladder. Really filling my mother in law in, and helping us feel a little more knowledgable as well. Then he got quiet. At first I didn't notice it, but then it became blatantly apparent. He says let me make sure, and I'm secretly laughing saying right I have twins in there, now that I've gotten over the hump of wanting twins so bad I can taste it. This was the first pregnancy I haven't even entertained that fantasy! No, no no nothing that dramatic...just that Eve stretched out and opened her little legs a little further and Evening Snow is....well, she's a......

I thought he was kidding at first. I said no, surely you are lying to me. I have this childs name chosen, I have PAINTED THE ROOM!!! Tech Philip spent the next 20 minutes MAKING sure that this child was a......

Well what do you do? I can't very well return him! Guess I'll have to repaint his room and send his tutus back for jerseys.
I am currently in the market for a good, solid, creative boys name.

3 comments:

McCabe Madness said...

You make me laugh! Well looks like I will restart my project too, so at least your not alone on the restarting of projects :)

sAwAh said...

Congrats!!!! A little boy..... It is so fun to look at your pics such an adorable family!

sAwAh said...

COngrats!!!! It is so fun looking at the pics of your adorable little family!

About Me

My photo
Hmmm....well I have definitely done things in my life. My favorite of all is being mommy and wife. I am very content in the skin I am in but it took 30 years to get there!