Sunday, December 27, 2009

Arghh me mateys!

I know Christmas just passed, and I know I haven't been on for a bit, so you are eagerly anticipating pics of the new place, and the kids, and the holidays. Trust me they are to come!
BUT!
I was playing around yesterday and found a site that I just laughed out loud at. Let me back up a bit.
My parents have become pirates.
How is that possible for an inlander (not to confused with islander) you ask? Well, they got a new boat a few years ago, then the license plates changed, then the decor changed then they went to Key West and met some "real" pirates...and next thing you know, the house has been decorated like a pirate ship, and the logos for the business have changed.
So, I'm goofing around yesterday and find this site....so to all those wannabe pirates, you need a name first, heres some help finding one!
Enjoy and post your pirate names for me!
Loves to all you land lubbers!
Black Anne Kidd!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Hmmm....well I have definitely done things in my life. My favorite of all is being mommy and wife. I am very content in the skin I am in but it took 30 years to get there!