Monday, October 12, 2009

Things I never want to forget

If you are now, or have EVER been in the kid way, you know that there are things your children do that you are sure you will remember a lifetime.
The fact of the matter is, you forget as many as you remember! I remember in high school a teacher drilling into our heads, you never need to study your notes, just write em down. Writing them down anchors them in your brain and when called upon to remember them, your brain will somehow conjure what it needs to remember. So, ok I'll write it down...then one day I'll remember with a chuckle, and even if I don't I will now have digital record of it haha!
If you recall with Tornado, he and well, Hurricane too, but we're talking about Tornado this entry. Tornado would crawl on his hands and feet. He now has taken to walking, albeit late but...he won't crawl anymore.
Yesterday after church I caught him in a rare crawl mode...with shoes on his HANDS!!! I had semi-forgotten that he does this all the time. Most boys drive trucks around or dinos, not Tornado, he is "protecting" his paws by adding shoes to them. I don't know if this would be considered an impression or a DIGRESSION for our species, but ah well, it's cute no matter which way you look at it!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Hmmm....well I have definitely done things in my life. My favorite of all is being mommy and wife. I am very content in the skin I am in but it took 30 years to get there!