Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Fall is in the air, and I'm making a resolution!

Ok, so I know most of us don't make resolutions until the holidays are finished, and we are racked with remorse over how much we've spent, eaten, drank, whatever. So with strong resolve we come up with well intentioned plans to be "better" people than we were the year before.
I decided this morning, why wait till a new year? We are approaching a new season, isn't that enough newness to evoke some nostalgic well intentioned resolve? So today I'm resolving to blogging more than once a month!
So here's to me inviting you into my life more than once a month haha!
Now onto the blog for today!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Hmmm....well I have definitely done things in my life. My favorite of all is being mommy and wife. I am very content in the skin I am in but it took 30 years to get there!