Thursday, April 2, 2009

Sushi and Tornados

Ma and Dad will LOVE this one!
We love sushi...mmmm yum... sushi! Well, I decided to try my hand at it...just a few favorites...california rolls, philly rolls...oh and lots of wasabi just in case right? So I found all the fixings...at the local market no less (hey I'm impressed) and the sushi mat from a kitchen store in Durango. Onto sushi...well, I was a little nervous, so I made the edamame and agedashi first, then I couldn't do anything more so I rolled the sushi. IT was SO good! and filling! And we're not sick (yet). BUT....the kitchen looked like a tornado (or GMA Locker) hit it! I couldn't resist but to take pictures!
Enjoy !

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Hmmm....well I have definitely done things in my life. My favorite of all is being mommy and wife. I am very content in the skin I am in but it took 30 years to get there!