Friday, January 16, 2009

Mom, whats for dinner?

So, Rain's newest favorite question is....Mom? What's for dinner? Is she following in my footsteps or what?
We usually come up with really wierd things like frog toes and tree bark ummm...snail shells and monkey boogers....really gross wierd stuff....this was our answer today.....



This evenings menu features the newest rare kind of delicacy we could find. Aged 6 months, smothered in loves and kisses slowly brought to perfection for your pleasure....its....
Tornado A LA MODE!!!!

1 comment:

McCabemadness said...

Oh Love it!!!! I could take that any day! :)

About Me

My photo
Hmmm....well I have definitely done things in my life. My favorite of all is being mommy and wife. I am very content in the skin I am in but it took 30 years to get there!