Sunday, February 10, 2008

Fun with the fam!






I know I know! It's been a while hasn't it?



Life's been busy here!



Last weekend, Mom, Shi and Su came into town...although they planned to leave on Sunday, our lovely weather stuck them here til Tuesday! We had so much fun! The kids played in the mounds and mounds (literally) of snow....(Shi, didn't you take pics of that? I can't find them?)


We had a birthday party.....








And of course the kids played and played and played some more....
So what did the girls do, you ask? Well, we took the kids to the Springs....we enjoyed the hot water, but the kids were content in 85 degree water....I know that sounds hot to you, but add the 5 degrees outside, and all the sudden that 85 isn't enough! Shi and I couldn't hang...but gramma indulged them for a bit!
We layed around....which was wonderfully relaxing, ate (of course) and compared pregnant bellies! Shi's is definitely cuter!
On Saturday, we had massages, sinfully indulgent!
All in all the weekend was super wonderful!
Thanks ladies for coming to see me in my Winter Wonderland!

2 comments:

mommiechong said...

Hey Ash:

Thanks so much for a great time when me and Shi were out there, we had a wonderful time, you are such a great hostess! I can't wait to come back to God's country real soon to spend more time. Thanks again, we had a blast.

chelsea said...

Ash---long time no see! Congrats on being pregnant. And how fun that your fam got to come out--i love it when that happens. Hope things are well for you guys, when will you be in SLC again?

About Me

My photo
Hmmm....well I have definitely done things in my life. My favorite of all is being mommy and wife. I am very content in the skin I am in but it took 30 years to get there!