Monday, January 7, 2008

Why my six year old shouldn't babysit!




Well, I asked Rain to keep an eye on Hurricane while I finished up getting dinner on the table. (That is such a hard part of the day isn't it?) Anyway, she took him back in her room and closed the door. (First hint to mom) I finished up dinner, greeted DH and was able to actually talk to him for a few minutes, all with out a little voice asking if I could take Hurricane back. (Mom's second hint). They were quiet, but it was nice....mom's third hint. When I called them for dinner, I got giggles all the way down the hall...oh no....what did I do?

2 comments:

Lesacrn said...

too cute! Zayn looks like he really enjoyed it! First indication that something isnt right is when it's QUIET. We all learn the hard way

lesacrn said...

You've slacked off! Write some more so I can write back!

About Me

My photo
Hmmm....well I have definitely done things in my life. My favorite of all is being mommy and wife. I am very content in the skin I am in but it took 30 years to get there!