Wednesday, January 2, 2008

One New Years resolution down!

After much ado, I have finally put our blog together. I am learning lots still, so bear with me!
The New Year is upon us, and it is COOOOOOLLLLLDDDDD here! But pretty! Rain went back to school today, and was quite excited about that! Hurricane is cutting "I" teeth, so it's been hard on him, which means it's been hard on mom and dad! But he is overall a very good boy, even with the additional discomfort.
Captain is laying on the couch, in my newly cleaned clothes no less. He is happy as can be and seems completely oblivious to the fact that I was upset when I found him there!
As for the new baby, mom and baby are doing lots of yoga and walking. I have some catching up to do so I'm making the best of my time! We find out what we are having on January 23. We will certainly keep everyone posted!

3 comments:

mandy said...

You are such the whiz on the computer, you do realize you will have to give me step by step instructions on this!!!

Lesacrn said...

Good job, Ash! This will keep you busy. I don't know if everybody knows that captain is your dog...you might want to clarify..otherwise people may think you have an airline captain on your clean clothes..tee-hee. You know those airline people can't be trusted. Love ya! Mommie chong

Alicia said...

Hey, I have the same goal this year! I love reading other people's so I figured I'll give it a try! I can't belive how big Zayne is. I must have been too absorbed in the chaos of the Christmas party to notice how much he's grown! He's a cutie!

About Me

My photo
Hmmm....well I have definitely done things in my life. My favorite of all is being mommy and wife. I am very content in the skin I am in but it took 30 years to get there!