Saturday, January 5, 2008

The difference in Captains.






It has come to my attention (mom) that I need to specify Captains.....



This is an airline capt...


they are dirty scoundrels that cant be trusted haha! I can say that being from the industry! No offense really! It's all in jest~!



Then we have this capt....


Which is OK by me, because he's freakin hot!!!!!




But finally we have THIS Capt! He has taken over our lives in a very short period of time! He is a people dog and he goes everywhere with us! He sleeps in my newly cleaned clothes, and Rain's newly made bed! This is our pup! Capt Jack after our fave Jack Sparrow!

There mom, is that a good enough clarification?

1 comment:

lesacrn said...

that was clever. I like the middle jack best!!! Can he come to my house? Not that I'd know what to do with him but he'd be nice to look at.

About Me

My photo
Hmmm....well I have definitely done things in my life. My favorite of all is being mommy and wife. I am very content in the skin I am in but it took 30 years to get there!